Friday, February 24, 2012

A Warning About Your Cabinets

WARNING:  If you receive a suggestion that you should rearrange your kitchen cabinets it would be a really good idea to move on that suggestion quicker than I did.  IF you don't get to it as quickly as you should, you could get a headache (borderline migraine), lay down to take a nap and wake up to this....

Which once the cabinets are emptied out, you could find that tenants have taken over and moved in which you will have to evict so you can put things back away...


In reality, it will be a blessing that someone has helped you and your cabinets are reorganized and moved around in your kitchen so that everything is more accessible.  So maybe the real warning is you should contact my hubby and son and then lay down for a nap so they reorganize your kitchen for you.  :)  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am re-doing my kitchen as we speak and I banned my munchkins for this very reason! ;) Found you on a blog hop. Glad I did...cute blog. Consider following me too @ www.AugustMagnolia.blogspot.com
    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!