Friday, February 17, 2012

Won't You Be My Linky Follower?

So apparently word on the blog street is that Google is doing away with Google Friend Connect and doing some flipping and flopping and in the future if you want to follow my blog you and I would have to sign up to Google +.  At this point, I am not interested in signing up for any type of social networks like Google + or Facebook.  I don't have the time to manage them or the time to spend looking around on them.  I had a FB account and I deleted it because I was on there way too much.  I hope that one day my blog will be big enough for me to need to create a Google + page and a FB page because I want to grow my blog and do reviews and giveaways, but truth be told right now I am just a speck of a blip on the blogging map.  I am okay with that.  It takes a lot of time and good content to grow your blog and I am working on that.  In the meantime, I have signed up to Linky Followers.  It is the answer for me to be able to have followers and you can sign up for a free account at Linky Followers.  Then I can see your pretty face, the blog you own (if you own one), and I can follow you back.  So if you currently follow me by Google Friend Connect, please consider switching to Linky Followers and continuing to follow me, and if you don't follow me yet, but would like to please follow me by Linky Followers.  Thanks to all my fellow bloggers for the alert that GFC is disappearing and a new way to be followed.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I follow you on linky too!

      Delete
  2. Following you via Friday Blog & Google+ Hop from Homegrown Families.

    Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Friday Blog AND Google + Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog! It will grow too! Now your linky and gfc follower :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is awesome too and I follow it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!