Monday, March 26, 2012

I've Been Tagged


I was recently tagged by Pamela over at Pamela's Heavenly Treats, how exciting this is, I have never been tagged for anything!
Who is up for a fun get to know you game?

Here are the rules:
You must post rules
Answer the 11 questions presented to you by your tagger.
Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you plan to tag.
Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you tagged them.

Here are the questions Pamela asked me:
1. What is your favorite color?  Pink - I never used to like pink that much, but as I embrace my inner girly girl I am loving pink.
2. How did you get started with blogging? I decided that I spent way too much time on a certain social network site, but I still wanted a place to share my thoughts, ideas, recipes, crafts and updates with my friends and family so I started my blog.
3. What is your favorite TV show?  The Biggest Loser - it is inspiring to see what people can do.
4. What is your favorite dessert?  Cheesecake - I love the delicious creaminess of cheesecake and as a bonus it comes in about a zillion different flavors.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go back to Disney World, I am pretty sure I could live there and not get tired of it.  I would also take the occasional Disney Cruise because it was an awesome experience and you get pampered from the moment you step into the cruise terminal.
6.  If you were stranded on an island, who would you want with you? I would take my hubby and my kids.  I love them that much!
7. What is your style of fashion? Simple - jeans and t-shirts most days, but I like to dress up sometimes too.
8. What color is your hair? Dark brown - I keep trying to dye it lighter, but it always turns out dark so I guess I am destined to have dark brown hair unless I want to cough up the money to get it done at the salon and I just can't part with that much money right now.  
9. What season do you most like?  I love fall - I love the cool, crisp autumn days, the falling leaves, and pumpkins.
10. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas - the birth of our Savior is precious.
11. What is your favorite book?  I love to read and love books of all different genres so it is hard to pick just one.

Here are the questions I am asking other bloggers:
1.  Do you do any crafting?  What kind?
2.  What is your favorite meal to cook?
3.  What is your earliest memory?
4.  What is your favorite vacation spot?
5.  What kind of music do you listen to and why?
6.  Coffee or tea?
7.  What do you do on your birthday?
8.  What is your favorite place to shop at?
9.  Why did you start your blog?
10.  What is your favorite topic to blog about?
11.  How long have you been blogging?

And the blogs I'm tagging are:

(My apologies if you've already been tagged!)
Please make sure you visit these wonderful blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you!!! I'm so glad you thought of me and my little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always fun to read about a fellow blogger!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    cheesecake is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!