Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Randomness

Today I am pretty excited.  It is our last day of school and my brain just can't concentrate completely.  So here are some random things I am thinking this morning....

  • My ears are so happy because I don't have to hear any more complaints about doing school for a few months (while my son loves home school, he loves playing more so every day we have to go through the whole battle - Go get your school...I don't want to start yet...Let's get going...Focus....Get back to work....I'm almost done....Why do I have to do school every day? - blah, blah, blah)
  • I can't wait to start working on a new project I have lined up...I bought fabric on clearance and some patterns, can you see the blog post coming?
  • I am in the search for a new laptop or Ipad or something similar so I can have my own machine to work on again and not have to borrow my mom's.  (Thanks mom for letting me borrow your laptop every day, guess that is one advantage to having her stay here right now.)
  • We will finish planting our garden this weekend.  This makes me very happy because it means I will be eventually dining on wonderful fruits and veggies that I know exactly where they came from and how they were grown.  A garden is a lot of work, but well worth it in my opinion.
  • I've been trying to work out a little every day.  I am sure I will be able to feel my legs again one day.  :)
  • Next Saturday I am going with some friends to a home school expo so I will be able to look through the curriculum I have been checking out online and make the final, FINAL decision about a curriculum for next year.  I am 99% sure right now and just have a couple of final questions to get answered.  As soon I as I purchase one I will share my decision with anyone who cares to read it.  
  • I am finally getting caught up on my housework and maybe getting ahead...don't tell my to-do list.
  • I am hoping that once I get all of Buddy Bear's grades figured (remember my computer died with all the grades on it and I have to go back and figure them by hand), I will have time to do some of the little crafts that I have been planning on doing and make some tutorials/blog posts out of them.
  • You can finally find me on Google Plus, Twitter, and Pinterest.  You can follow me on any of them by clicking the links on the side of my blog.  I know I said I wasn't going to do it, but it became necessary to join Google + and I really just wanted to join Pinterest.  :)
That is about all that is rolling around in the brain today.  One more thing before I go.  We have a busy weekend and I am not sure I will get around to posting again this weekend so to all the Mom's out there...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!