Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lack of Posts

I sincerely apologize for my lack of posts this week and last week as well.  I am sad to say that my computer officially died.  It was still hanging on by a thread at the end of last week and then I apparently made the mistake of hitting the back button.  That is what killed it, I went back.  :)  So the computer started doing some crazy things and I had to turn it off.  Now it is just dead....okay I think it is just the video card and maybe something more.  Anyway, it live a pretty good life and had some other issues too.  So now we are in the process of hunting down the best deal on the right laptop.  The second reason for my lack of posting this week is that it is our last week of school.  We are so close to being done and I think Buddy Bear and I are equally excited.  I was more excited before my computer crashed because now I have to go back and figure his grades by hand (yep, they were almost done on the computer program I use, but that is on said dead laptop), so I guess I will be in school a little longer than I thought.  So once I get a laptop and school finished up, I hope to have creative bursts again so I can post something great for you all to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!