Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let the Summer Begin

Woo Hoo!  I am excited to tell you that as of today our school year is officially over.  We finished our work last Friday, but I still had grading, calculating, and recording to do.  Remember I had about 3/4 of our grades in the computer and then it puked and died, so I had to go back and put everything done on paper.  I finished up all of my grading and recording this morning before doing anything else.  I had set the goal of finishing up all of the recording this week.  I was super excited to finish it up this morning a day earlier than I had planned.  I was even more excited to see how well Buddy Bear had done on his work and his grades for the year.  They were good, very good.  I am happy that we can officially close out this school year and I can go to the home school expo this weekend with next year's work on my mind.  It is a big weight off my shoulders.  So....without further ado...Let the Summer Begin!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the school year!! Feels good doesn't it? One more week for us here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is always great to finish up another year and see the accomplishments achieved. Good luck on your last week!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! We still have till the middle of June! I can't wait for the kiddos to be home! Have a great week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It is nice to not have a strict daily routine like we keep during school and I am sure you are looking forward to the same thing. Hang in there the middle of June will be here before you know it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!