Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've Done More Summer Reading

I actually managed to fit in some more reading this summer in addition to what I have already told you about in previous posts.  I am sure this is in part because of our IPad and the Kindle app I downloaded.  I check for free books every day and have acquired quite a few.  I really do love reading.  So here is an updated list of the books I have read.


Chronicles of the Kings Series by Lynn Austin
-Gods and Kings -  READ  It took me a little while to get into, but once I did I couldn't stop reading.
-Song of Redemption
-The Strength of His Hand
-Faith of My Fathers
-Among the Gods

Made to Crave by Lisa Terkeurst - currently READING - This book is wonderful and exactly what I have needed to help me towards my health goals for a long time.

Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith - currently READING

The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine

Creative Chaos by Kate O Lynch - READ  Loved this novel about my favorite hobby.  I even did a review of it to help promote a new, self-published author.

Just the Way You Are by Barbara Freethy - READ  A good romance story, could have done without the handful of curse words in the book, but that is a personal preference I guess.

Refiner's Fire Series by Lynn Austin - READ - excellent fiction series set in the Civil War
-Candle in the Darkness
-Fire by Night
-A Light to My Path

The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer - READ This is an absolute must read in my opinion.  It is life changing if you let it be and definitely something I will be re-reading again.


Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks - READ I love Nicholas Sparks and the sappy, always makes me cry love stories he writes.


 Sophie Trace Trilogy by Kathy Herman - READ - excellent fiction mystery series
-The Real Enemy
-The Last Word
-The Right Call

Midnight (A Novel)  by Steven Wise - READ - a little slow to get into, but a great overall read

Let me know if you read any of these books and what your opinion is of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!