Friday, August 17, 2012

My Craft Room

So I am sure that I have talked about my craft room several times on this blog, but I don't think that I have ever shared pictures of it.  Now before I post the pictures of my craft room, I must tell you that it is sort of a multi-function room because we keep part of our office stuff in there and it is where I store our school stuff too.  I must also tell you that it is really, really unorganized at the moment because I haven't been able to spend much time down there putting things away and reorganizing.  I will also warn you that I have a lot A LOT of craft supplies, but please don't think that I bought them all.  I got a lot of supplies from my mom when she started digi-scrapping plus I have gotten lots of supplies from friends or when they have been on clearance.  A couple of times a year, I go through my room and take out stuff I am not using or stuff I don't have plans for and either give it away to friends, schools, or try to sell it.  So without further ado here is my craft room...
My work bench (it is pretty much always this messy)  :)

My storage shelving system.  I love having my supplies in the open.

Corner between the work bench and storage shelves.

Homeschooling totes

Another view of my chaotic work bench

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!