Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New Resolutions

I admit that at some point during 2013 our life just got beyond crazy busy with all the activities we were involved in and this blog got totally left behind.  I also admit that it has been on my mind nagging me that I have not been blogging.  I don't know if anyone reads this little ol' blog anymore, but I do know I like to put some thoughts, tips, ideas, and just plain goofiness out there just in case anyone is reading.  Seeing that the New Year is here I decided that now would be a great time to pick my blog back up, dust it off, and start blogging again.  Also because it is New Year I have been thinking about the things I want to change and with change comes resolutions.  I truly am resolved to make some changes this year and I am hoping that by blogging about it, I will be more accountable.  So here are my resolutions that I hope to stick to in no particular order (notice I said I hope to stick to because I am human and sometimes I fail)...

1.  Blog more often
2.  Lose weight
3.  Get organized
4.  Start using the ideas I pin on Pinterest (I might have a minor addiction to Pinterest and you can follow it by clicking the link in the side bar of my blog).
5.  Become a Director in my Paparazzi business (you can find out more by clicking the link or checking out my business Facebook fan page - Sparkle and Shine Boutique)
6.  Use the FlyLady system
7.  Study the Bible more
8.  Finish the projects I start
9.  Craft more
10.  Bake more

Did you make resolutions this year?  What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!