Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Fun

I LOVE FALL!!!  I love the changing of the leaves, pumpkins, cooler temps, sweatshirts, and tall boots.  Bring it on!  I can't believe how quickly this fall is passing by.  Tomorrow is already Halloween and Sunday is November, really?  Really...sigh...  Today I thought I would share some of the fun fall things we have been doing and lately I have been getting most of my ideas from Pinterest.  I LOVE that site, (you can follow me and my crazy number of pins by following the link in my sidebar) I get lost there in a good way. 

We had a lot of fun coloring these doodle pumpkins this week.  It was fun to see how each one of the kids colored them differently and they turned out very pretty.  I used these stained glass fall leaves when I taught the preschool class at home school group last week.  They were very easy to do with the 3-5 year old class and my kiddos were asking to make some too.  So I would say they are perfect for any age and they will be pretty on your windows for fall.  We also spent some time the week painting pumpkins which is one of our favorite ways of decorating the pumpkins on our porch.  I really wanted to use this crayon technique on my pumpkin this year, but when I painted my pumpkin we were at our church teen Harvest Party.  So I ended up painting my pumpkin with black chalk paint and white glow in the dark paint.  It turned out pretty cool in my opinion.  (I will try and post a pic of it).  I also love pumpkin drinks which are available now in pretty much every coffee shop, but I like to make my own at home versions that are cheaper and I can usually make many from just one can of pumpkin, here is one I have tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Here is also one of my favorite pumpkin pancakes recipes.  I have to admit though, I eat it year round.  There are a ton more pumpkin recipes, crafts, and projects on my Pinterest boards that I want to do, but just haven't gotten around to them yet. 

Let me know if you check out these pins or try any of them.  I would love to see how they turned out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!