Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals

Happy New Years!!!  It is a new day, a new year, and time to set some goals.  I might mess up, I might not accomplish them all, but I am sure going to try.  Here are my goals for this year:
  • Put God first!
  • Read my Bible more
  • Pray more
  • Family first
  • Play more games
  • Craft more
  • Read more
  • Lose more (weight)
  • Love more
  • Camp more
  • Move more (exercise)
  • Try more  (have you seen my Pinterest?)
  • Cook more
  • Eat out less
  • Save more
  • Spend less
  • Blog more
  • Choose joy
  • Complain less
  • Be present
  • Spend more time with friends
  • De-clutter more
  • Stress less
  • Enjoy the life God has given me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!