Monday, January 4, 2016

January Menu Plan

I know I am a little late this month in posting a menu plan and I hope you all will forgive me for that.  Being on Christmas break really messes with our schedule and those two weeks really flew by for us.  So without further ado here is what we are eating for dinner this month:
  1. We attended a family Christmas party
  2. Leftovers
  3. Leftovers
  4. Zuppa Toscana with cauliflower in place of potatoes
  5. Green beans, potatoes, and kielbasa
  6. Stuffed Pepper Soup
  7. Poor Man's Beef and Broccoli
  8. Pizza
  9. Slow cooker Mexican Chicken
  10. Slower cooker Chicken and Quinoa Chili 
  11. Tacos
  12. Steak with Mashed Cauliflower
  13. Hearty Two Bean and Lentil Chili
  14. Italian White Bean and Spinach Soup
  15. Pizza
  16. Chicken Soup
  17. Fireman Bob's Crockpot Spicy Sloppy Joes
  18. Meatball Parmesan
  19. Lemon Butter Chicken
  20. One Pan Mexican Quinoa
  21. Tilipia with roasted Cauliflower
  22. Pizza
  23. Chicken in Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce
  24. Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
  25. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas
  26. BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
  27. Chicken Bacon Chowder
  28. Low Carb Empanadas
  29. Pizza
  30. Italian Meatball Soup
  31. Vegetable Beef Soup
You can find many of these recipes on my January Menu Plan Pinterest Board.  If they are not on there they are probably a family favorite and I don't use a recipe.  Let me know what you try and what you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!