Friday, April 1, 2016

April's Menu Plan

My goodness the year is flying by already.  This could be due to our kitchen remodel that took up most of March.  We have a few little things left to do, but the majority of the work is done.  I can tell you that it is really my dream kitchen and I can't wait to have some time to do some serious baking in it.  Anyway it is April Fool's Day and the only joke going on around here is the weather.  Earlier this week it was almost 60 degrees, today the high is 41 degrees and the heat is running again.  The weatherman has even mentioned the S word in the forecast tomorrow...ick.  I have to tell you that a lot of the menu plan I have put together this month is the same as last month because with the kitchen torn up, we didn't get to have the meals I planned.  Many times last month I had to make items that could be cooked in the microwave, crock pot, or we ended up eating out.  So I have just re-planned some of the meals I intended for last month and added them to this month's menu plan.  You can find most of the meals for my April Menu Plan on Pinterest.  If they are not on there, they are recipes from my head that I already know.

  1. Fooled Ya Pizza (Cauliflower Crust Pizza)
  2. Teen event at church
  3. Stir Fry
  4. BLT Chicken Wraps
  5. Slow Cooker Chicken Quinoa Chili
  6. Beef Stroganoff
  7. Tilapia with Cheesy Rice
  8. Pizza Soup
  9. Greek Marinated Chicken
  10. Vegetarian Taco Salad
  11. Buffalo Chicken Bowls
  12. French Onion Soup Au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs
  13. Grilled Ginger Sesame Chicken Salad
  14. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
  15. Stromboli Pizza
  16. Skillet Chicken with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce
  17. Easy Quinoa Fried Rice
  18. Tex Mex Bacon Cheesebugrers
  19. Reuben Rolls
  20. Seriously Delicious Taco Salad
  21. Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
  22. Pizza
  23. Chicken Fajitas
  24. Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowls
  25. Poor Man's "Beef" and Broccoli (I use ground turkey for the beef)
  26. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
  27. Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
  28. Beef and Sweet Potato Chowder
  29. Pizza Casserole
  30. Jambalaya
Again if you missed the link before, you can find my April Menu Plan on Pinterest.  While you are there checking out and saving the pins for these meals, will you take a moment and follow me?  Which of these meals are making your menu this month?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely menu line up. Caster sugar is actually white sugar but it comes in smaller granules. Wishing you a beautiful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info about the caster sugar.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!