Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring Gifts for You!!!


This past December I was chosen for a spot on the Schoolhouse Review Crew.  I am completely humbled and honored to be a part of the Review Crew and through it we get the opportunity to review a lot of great homeschool products for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.  The Old Schoolhouse is an amazing company that offers tons of resources, support, encouragement, and information to homeschool families.  One of their amazing products they produce is The Old Schoolhouse Magazine which is jam packed with information, resources, encouragement, products, and support for parents. You can find out more about their magazine and even get access to some of the back issues for free at their website.  The Old Schoolhouse would like to get information about their website out to more of you, so they have given me some gifts to pass along to you my readers.  What do you have to do to claim these free gifts?  Nothing really, but I would really love it if you would go over and "Like" the TOS Review Crew Page and The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Facebook pages.  Now let me tell you about the freebies I picked for you.

The calendar says that Spring is here and I desperately want the weather to say Spring is here, but right now they are just not agreeing.  I guess they will have to agree to disagree for another week or so, but after that I hope they get it figured out because I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and flip flops.  I am also really looking forward to getting our garden planned and planted.  I can't begin to tell you how much I love fresh fruits and veggies.  I long for fresh, garden tomatoes and all things tomatoes.  Yes I can get tomatoes from the store in the winter, but they just don't taste the same, if they taste like anything at all.  So since we do plan and plant a garden, I thought that maybe this Keeping the Garden book from Molly Green Magazine would be just the thing for you.  It is for experienced and wannabe gardeners.  So I hope you enjoy it.


I also picked another garden related product.  This one is the Molly Green Magazine: Canning, Pantry, and Food Preservation Planner.  I started canning and freezing produce years ago to preserve our garden food.  This planner has instructions, plans, and checklists to help you preserve your own food.

The last free gift I have for you this month is to encourage you.  Many of us are close to finishing our homeschool year and the days are long and can easily be overwhelming with the end of the school year events, tests, and just life in general.  So I choose the Hey Mama! 31 Day Devotional.  I pray it will give you encouragement for those times when you are weary or feeling down.


The free gifts that I have picked for you are all located in The Old Schoolhouse Store.  You will have to create an account for the store, but it is easy to do.  After you created your account, all you have to do is add these 3 products to your cart and then checkout.  At checkout enter the code: CHCREW16 and these 3 items will be free.  While you are there feel free to check out some of their other resources.  These items are only free until April 30, 2016, so don't miss out on them.  

Thank you again to The Old Schoolhouse Store for giving away these items to my readers.  I really appreciate it and I appreciate being a part of the Schoolhouse Review Crew.  You can find their Facebook page here and you can find the Review Crew page here.  Be sure to check us out!  Let me know if you get the items I have picked for you and what you think of them.  

1 comment:

  1. These are great. I already got them but they are wonderful. I hope your readers grab them quick since it is almost gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!