Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer Reading - Crossing books off the list

I just finished my first book on my summer reading list and I was posting a review of it on Goodreads so I thought I would share that here with you guys too.


  Be SweetBe Sweet by Diann Hunt

This novel is a sweet story of forgiveness, letting go, and moving on. Char comes back home to help with the Maple Syrup harvest, her parents' anniversary party, and to look for property for clients, but she finds so much more. She has always felt like the odd person out and not good enough, but by being home to help she learns she isn't the only one stuck on something in the past. Once I got into this novel, I couldn't put it down. It is funny, sweet, sassy, and heart warming. I really got into the characters and felt like I was in the room with them watching their lives unfold. I definitely recommend this book and I will be searching for more books by Diann Hunt to read.

View all my reviews

I also added the book Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Student Edition by Henry Blackaby to my reading list.  We just started working our way through this student in our church teen room where I am a teen leader.  So far I have read through week one and it is amazing.

Now the hard part is deciding which book I will read next for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!