Thursday, June 16, 2016

Meet the Family

It has been a very long time since I told you about our little family.  Now that I have been blogging more, I thought it might be fun for you if I shared who we are.  My hope is that as my children get older and my blog grows, I might be able to get a few guests posts from my family members.  I am totally keeping my fingers crossed on this one.  So without further ado here we are:IMG_1141
Cassandra – This is me!  I started this little ol’ blog way back in 2012.  It has truly been a place to share all the things rolling around in my head.  You really never know what I am going to post about because, honestly, I never know what I am going to post about.  I love cooking, baking, reading, music, watching tv, blogging, crafting, my family, my friends, shopping, and most of all I love God.  I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a church member, and a homeschool teacher among other things.  I did go to college for teaching, I have a degree in Business Education.  I married my high school sweetheart and love him dearly.  He is amazing!  I grew up in the city, but now we live in the country so while I am still a work in progress on being a “Country Girl,” I don’t miss the city anymore.  I love the beach and traveling.  I am a foodie and a Food Network addict.  IMG_0417
Handsome Hubby – We can call him J too, he won’t mind.  He doesn’t usually get mentioned or appear on the blog because he likes to be behind the scenes so I do my best not to rat him out.  Ha!  He is an amazing guy with a huge heart!  He is very talented at sports, building things, and gardening.  If I happen to post about our garden, it is all his hard work, he has the green thumb in this family.  He loves God, his family, his friends, football, running, and chess.  He is an amazing leader for our family and just makes things happen around here.  IMG_1273
 Buddy – You have probably seen this very handsome young man in my review posts.  He is one amazing son!  Buddy is kind, gentle, smart, and funny.  He makes me laugh every day.  He doesn’t give up on things and he challenges himself to step out of his comfort zone regularly.  This boy loves God, has an amazing gift for Bible verse memorization, and has a servant’s heart.  He loves anything outdoors, mountain biking, and of course, Minecraft. IMG_0389
Little Miss – This girl, oh where do I start?  She is all princess, but rough and tough in the same breath.  You have also seen her in my review posts.  She is amazing too!  Little Miss is funny, energetic, caring, and smart.  She comes up with the best one liners at just the right time.  She is our free spirit artist that loves to create things.  She is determined, creative, and outgoing.  She doesn’t give up easily.  She loves Jesus, making other people smile, and surprising people.  She loves anything fashion, princess, or music related.

Solomon - This old husky is 12 years old.  He is loving, faithful, and acts like a puppy sometimes.  He is definitely not as wise as his name suggests, but he is cute, cuddly, and full of personality.
Kevin a.k.a Cutie - This is Little Miss' cat.  He is an outdoor cat due to my severe allergy of cats.  She originally named him Cutie, but Buddy decided he needed a Minion name and renamed him Kevin.  He is pretty sweet and just loves hanging around outside.  He lets the kids do all kinds of crazy things to him - like sending him down the slide or pushing him on the swing.  He also follows them around like a puppy dog, we really believe he thinks he is a dog.
10608340_566187806848420_7534141847726567070_o
All of us together – This is all of us from the last time we had our pictures done which was a couple of years ago.  This photo was taken by Photography by V, she is super talented and a loved friend.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful family that you have and we love you all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!