Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Printable Camping List for You

One thing we like to do a lot of in the summer is camp.  We actually camp in a tent starting as early as Memorial Day.  Usually it is warm enough to camp around here by then, but there have been times where we have had to pack our winter coats and sleep with stocking caps on.  We might be crazy like that or maybe had one of the weirdest first camping experiences ever, but that is a different story I will share some other time.  To me the worst part of camping is the packing and unpacking, but now we have been camping long enough that we have developed a checklist of the things we need to take with us.  That is what I am sharing with you today.  Here is our list that we use to pack with when we go camping.  If you own a RV your list might be a little different, but we don't own one so I don't know.  I made this list so that you can print it.  Just click the little icon on the right hand corner and it should come up with options for you to print.
Glimpse of Normal Blog, Camping, Printable List



Do you go camping?  Is there anything missing from this list?  Did you print it?  I would love to hear your feedback on this list.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!