Saturday, July 2, 2016

July's Menu Plan

June was a whirlwind month around here and now July is here.  It is a slower month for us and we are really looking forward to some summer activities before school starts for us again in August.  I put together a full menu for the month, but sometimes our plans change and I might have to switch things up.  Like always you can find all of the recipes I picked for dinner on my Pinterest page on the July Menu Plan board and if it isn't on there, it is a meal I know and I don't use a recipe for it.
  1. Pizza
  2. We are headed to a Hog Roast
  3. We were blessed with tickets to a Baseball Game from my hubby's work.
  4. Lemon Butter Chicken
  5. Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
  6. Mini Meatball Pasta Bake
  7. Southwest Quinoa Power Bowl
  8. Cookout
  9. Miss Cindy's Burger Bowls
  10. One Pot Burrito Bowls
  11. Crunchy Taco Cups
  12. Out to Eat
  13. Korean Beef Bowls
  14. Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake
  15. Stromboli
  16. Beef and Bean Taco Casserole
  17. Sushi Rice Bowls
  18. Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake
  19. Crockpot Beans and Rice
  20. Chicken Tortilla Soup
  21. Southwest Quinoa Wrap
  22. Fooled Ya Pizza
  23. Buffalo Chicken Bowls
  24. Beef and Sweet Potato Chowder
  25. Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken
  26. Stuffed Pepper Soup
  27. Meatball Parmesan
  28. Campfire Foil Sausage and Vegetables
  29. Pizza Casserole
  30. Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup
  31. Out to Eat
Typing out this list I realize that we really, REALLY like spicy food and Mexican food.  Apparently as I was planning I had spicy on the brain.  What is on your menu plan?  Let me know if you try any of the recipes I picked and what you think.  Also I would love for you to share this post, follow me on Pinterest, or comment about what you are fixing this month for dinner.  Let's chat!

2 comments:

  1. You know I don't think I've ever seen that in a menu plan. "heading out to eat, or baseball game etc". Thanks for the realism there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when I don't have to plan a meal so I try and post when we won't have dinner at home.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!