Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Menu Plan

September has arrived!!!  I am looking forward to cooler nights, cooler days, the leaves starting to change color, football, and the return of every thing Pumpkin Spice.  I am the only pumpkin fan in my house so I love the fall and I can order my own "pumpkin" stuff and not have to buy it in huge quantities and make my family suffer.  Anyway, I am here again this month with our menu plan for the month.  Life has been crazy busy lately with my daughter's new interest - horseback riding and lessons, so have a menu has really helped.  We have had to fit the lessons in when the weather cooperates so they are usually scheduled the day they are to happen which is okay because it is a family member teaching her and we are all pretty flexible with our schedule.  My point is having a menu plan has saved us so I already know what I am cooking and when I should get it started on the nights we have impromptu lessons.  The other thing that has saved me is my new Instant Pot, but that is a whole other post.
September Menu Plan, Glimpse of Normal Blog

  1. Polish Trainwreck - this pin is under one for camping recipes and I didn't name it, Boy Scouts did.
  2. Pizza
  3. Fajitas
  4. Out to Eat
  5. Green Beans, Potatoes, & Kielbasa
  6. Crockpot Chicken Cheesesteaks
  7. Pressure Cooker Meatballs
  8. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Sausage
  9. Calzones
  10. Hamburgers
  11. Haystacks
  12. Garlic Parmesan Crockpot Dump Chicken
  13. Black Bean Chip and Dip Burgers
  14. Ham, Lentil, & Kale Soup
  15. Vikki's Taco Dip
  16. Stromboli
  17. Chicken Fajita Wraps
  18. Colcannon Soup
  19. Meatball Sandwiches
  20. Sausage & Veggies Foil Packets
  21. Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
  22. Pressure Cooker Mexican Beef
  23. Pizza Casserole
  24. Out to Eat
  25. Sushi Bowls
  26. Taco Soup
  27. Greek Steak Pitas
  28. Italian Crescent Ring
  29. Enchirritos
  30. Fooled Ya Pizza

I created a Pinterest board for our meals this month, September Menu Plan.  I finally got all our meals to the right board.  I was working late last night and realized I was pinning everything to the wrong board.  Anyway, now that the meals for this month are where they should be, I hope you follow it and try some of these recipes.  What is on your dinner menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!