|This is how I studied the first poem|
- The Big Picture – What the poem is about
- The Parts of the Picture – A stanza-by-stanza explication of the poem that helps you identify literary devices and poetic techniques
- The Parts of the Pictures Come Together - A look and explanation of the movement of thought through the poem.
- Reflections – Questions for personal meditation
- Scriptures for Further Reflection
|My reflections on the poem|
This book is divided into several sections with groups of poems. I jumped around to a couple of different sections so I could experience different themed poems. These sections are:
- Looking Back, Moving Forward
- Letting Go
- Depending on God
- Special Blessing of the Church
- More Insights
|Writing out the poem is another way to study it.|
If you would like to learn more about Everyday Education, LLC you can find their website here. You can also find them on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. You can also find Janice Campbell (the owner of Everyday Education) on Facebook. You can learn more about Working it Out: Poetry Analysis with George Herbert by clicking here. My friends on the Homeschool Review Crew have been working through this book and a couple of others from Everyday Education, LLC so please click the banner below to read their reviews too.