Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November's Menu Plan

Wow!  Can you believe how quickly the year is passing?  I think my brain is stuck somewhere in summer, but the calendar says it is November already.  I am excited about the upcoming holidays, but I am also excited because this month marks 1 year of menu planning for me.  That is HUGE for me!!!  I actually stuck to a whole year of planning our dinners.  I almost can't believe it, but I have the blog posts to prove it.  From now on you will see my menu plan boards on Pinterest will have more meals on them than days in the month because I am keeping the same boards I used last year rather than making new ones.  It will also give you options if you want to swap out some meals from what I chose.  So without further ado, here is this month's menu plan...
  1.  Vegetable Beef Stew
  2. Wet Burritos
  3. Poorman's Beef and Broccoli
  4. Grown Up Pizza Wraps
  5. Potato Soup
  6. Enchilada Bake
  7. Cheeseburger Soup
  8. Teriyaki Meatball Bowls
  9. Italian Sausage & Pepperoni Stromboli
  10. Sushi Rice Bowls
  11. Cast Iron Pizza
  12. Lasagna
  13. Slow Cooker Chicken Crack
  14. Ooey Gooey Cheesy Meatballs
  15. Reuben Rolls
  16. Beef Stroganoff
  17. Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
  18. Chicken Fajita Pizza
  19. Chipotle Lime Salmon
  20. Sausage, Pepper, & Onion Pizza Hoagies
  21. Quinoa Chili
  22. Lemon Butter Chicken
  23. Burrito Bowls
  24. Thanksgiving
  25. Pizza Casserole
  26. Thanksgiving #2 (Multiple families means multiple meals)
  27. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
  28. Chicken Enchilada Rice Bowls
  29. Parmesan Meatloaf
  30. Seriously Delicious Taco Salad
What is on your menu plan this month?   I would love to hear if you try any of these recipes.  Is there a recipe I should add to my next menu plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!