Saturday, November 19, 2016

Our Week in Pictures

I had planned a completely different post today, but after our crazy week and Little Miss taking a tumble down our basement stairs (she is okay other than bruises and a busted lip), I am doing a week in pictures.  If you follow me on Instagram, these pictures may look slightly familiar.

Outside Handsome Hubby and Buddy have been roofing our house.
Inside I have been doing massive decluttering.

This was my to-do list on Thursday...busy, busy, busy.

Yesterday we had the patio door open because it was so warm.
Today we woke up to snow and cold.
Typical weather here.

Tonight Little Miss invited us to a tea party with her favorite friends.  
It was sweet, fun, and she read us stories.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!