Thursday, December 15, 2016

Another Way to Save: Groupon Coupons



Please note this is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.

I am all about saving money and getting good deals.  I love big sales, clearance racks, and coupons.  So you can imagine how excited I was to find out that Groupon not only has great deals on local services, restaurants, and businesses, but they also offer Groupon Coupons.
A Glimpse of Normal Blog, Groupon Coupons
Groupon Coupons is a great resource to find some fantastic deals.  They offer verified coupons that work for tons of retailers.  Some of the coupons work for online and some work when they are printed and taken to your favorite retailer.  Currently for the area where I live I can find over 80,000 coupons for over 11,000 stores.  There is really a coupon for everyone in their site.
grouponlogo
I was very excited to find coupons from Groupon Coupons for two of my favorite stores, Claire's and Rue21.  I have been checking Claire's lately for stocking stuffers for my daughter since she LOVES this store and could spend days looking at all of their jewelry.  I was super excited to find that Groupon Coupons offers coupons for Claire's and that I could use these coupons to shop online.  I don't have to fight the crowds at the mall and I can shop when it is convenient for me while saving money.  Some of the coupons offered for Claire's are FREE Shipping on orders over $35, 20% off of your order, and get an extra 25% off your order.  I was also very excited to find Groupon Coupons for Rue21.  They always have the CUTEST boots, shoes, and purses.  I love their scarves and accessories too.  Many of the coupons offered on Groupon Coupons for Rue21 can be used online and in-store.  This is perfect for me because I like to try on their shoes before I buy them.  Some of the coupons offered are 25% off your next purchase, 70% off on clearance items, and FREE shipping.  These coupons can really save you a lot of money.
Like I mentioned before their are coupons for many, many stores such as:
  • The Children's Place
  • Kohl's
  • Old Navy
  • Walgreen's
  • Disney Store
  • New Balance
  • Sally Beauty
The list goes on and on.  You can also find coupons for services and restaurants in there too.  So next time before you go shopping, be sure to check out Groupon Coupons to see if you can save even more money.  We definitely will be checking them out and saving money with Groupon Coupons.

Did you know about Groupon Coupons?  How will you save money using Groupon Coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!