Saturday, December 3, 2016

December's Menu Plan

I sincerely apologize for being a few days late with this menu plan post.  My computer has been less than cooperative this week.
A Glimpse of Normal Blog, December, Menu Plan
Anyway, December is here and since we are busy, busy, busy this month, a menu plan comes in super handy.  I know what we are going to eat and a lot of these meals can be thrown in my crock pot or my Instant Pot (man, I LOVE my Instant Pot).  You will notice that the first full week in December is full of soups this is because we have some teeth issues again.  My daughter has to get a tooth pulled this week that keeps getting infected and my son has to go see the oral surgeon to get an adult tooth exposed because it still isn't coming in.  So since there will be sore mouths in our house this week, I had to plan soft foods.  Of course our family is all about soup so no one is complaining.  Anyway, you can find all of these meals on my December Menu Plan board on Pinterest along with some extras because anything left from last year's menu plan is still in that board too.  Here is our menu for the month:
  1. Ooey Gooey Parmesan Meatballs
  2. Fooled Ya Pizza
  3. Taco Salad Crunch
  4. Carry-in (I am taking meatballs)
  5. Potato Soup
  6. Vegetable Beef Soup
  7. White Bean & Bacon Soup
  8. Lemon Chicken Soup
  9. Pizza Soup
  10. Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
  11. Crockpot Rice and Beans
  12. Baked Pork Steak
  13. Spicy Cauliflower Burgers
  14. Cilantro Parmesan Salmon
  15. Enchirritos
  16. Pizza Casserole
  17. Greek Steak Pitas
  18. Sushi Rice Bowls
  19. Foil Sausage with Veggies Packets
  20. Southwestern Quinoa Wrap
  21. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Lime Sauce
  22. Hot & Spicy Italian Drip Beef
  23. Stromboli
  24. Beef & Sweet Potato Chowder
  25. Christmas Dinner
  26. Broccoli Cheddar Rice Cups
  27. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas
  28. Jambalaya
  29. Miss Cindy's Burger Bowls
  30. Pizza
  31. Chipotle Burrito Bowls
What is on your menu this month?  Do you have a favorite dish to take to carry-ins?  I would love to hear your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!