Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 2017 Menu Plan

Happy February!!!  The sun is finally shining here and it really makes this cold day feel cheery.  We have had so many gloomy days lately, I almost didn't recognize the sun.  Anyway, it is a new month and time to share my menu plan with you.  I'm not feeling very creative this month so I went with a lot of our family favorites.  
  1. Spaghetti
  2. One Pan Mexican Quinoa
  3. Calzones
  4. Burrito Bowls
  5. Taco Soup
  6. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
  7. Cheeseburger Soup
  8. K-Mart Subs
  9. Fireman Bob's Crock pot Spicy Sloppy Joes
  10. Pizza
  11. Meatball Parmesan
  12. Beef and Sweet Potato Chowder
  13. Taco Salad
  14. Chicken Fajita Soup
  15. Lemon Butter Chicken
  16. Stuffed Burgers
  17. Pizza Soup
  18. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
  19. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Sausage
  20. Walking Taco Casserole
  21. Vegetable Beef Stew
  22. Bacon Cheeseburger Cauliflower Casserole
  23. Slower Cooker Chicken and Quinoa Chili
  24. Pizza Casserole
  25. Fajitas
  26. Honey Salmon in Foil
  27. Enchirritos
  28. Smoked Sausage Dogs
As always you can find recipes for these meals on my Pinterest board.  If the recipe isn't there then it lives in my head.  What is on your menu plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!