Friday, February 10, 2017

Surprise!!!!

If you have been reading my blog lately, I keep referencing that things have been a little stressful lately.  Well, it is because....

WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!!

Technically we bought a barn converted into a house, but either way it is my dream home.  Even though the process has been a little stressful, we have seen God's hand in every single step of the process from finding our house right down to closing on it.  I look forward to sharing that story with you very soon.  I will also be sharing more pictures soon so you can see the before and afters of our new home.  So stay tuned for lots more updates on this one!!!!
#Ireallyliveinabarn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your new house looks adorable! And how cool is it that you live in a converted barn. That must really be neat. I cannot wait to see more pictures of your home, I bet its even better on the inside. Good luck with moving and settling in, congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!