Friday, March 3, 2017

March 2017 Menu Plan

March arrived in a whirlwind this week.  Literally there were severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings all around us and a tornado touched down in a town just over 20 miles away.  That is a little too close to home if you ask me, but thank God everyone in that town is okay.  Because of the severe weather we lost power for over 12 hours, but our new home is safe, warm, and dry so that is the main thing.  The weather, changing internet companies, and moving have put me a little behind getting a menu plan up for this month so I hope you didn't go without dinner the last 2 nights waiting on me.­čśü  I'm back and ready to give you a plan for the rest of the month, so here it is:
  1. Out to eat - we treated some friends to dinner that had helped us with painting a couple of times here at the new house.
  2. Vegetable Beef Soup
  3. Pizza
  4. Chicken Tamale Pie
  5. Tacos
  6. Parmesan Meatloaf
  7. Pork Chops
  8. Bayou Pork Fried Rice (see how I used last night's leftover meat there?)
  9. Chili
  10. Fooled Ya Pizza
  11. Cheeseburger Soup
  12. Meatballs
  13. Lemon Butter Chicken
  14. Italian White Bean, Cabbage, and Sausage Soup
  15. Chili Cheese Frito Taco Bake
  16. Mujaddara with Spiced Yogurt
  17. Pizza Casserole
  18. Copycat Applebee's Fiesta Chicken
  19. Beef, Tomato, & Acini di Pepe Soup
  20. Easy Tinfoil Sausage & Veggies Dinner
  21. Taco Salad Crunch
  22. Cilantro Lime Hummus Chicken Power Salad
  23. Barbacoa Beef
  24. Pizza Soup
  25. Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
  26. Teriyaki Turkey Bowls
  27. Cauliflower Chicken Cordon Bleu
  28. Mexican Quinoa Salad
  29. Greek Chicken Chopped Salads
  30. Beef Stroganoff
  31. Stromboli
As always you can find recipes for many of my dinners on my March Menu Plan Pinterest board.  You will see a few extra recipes on there as I have been menu planning for over a year now and just left the old recipes on there so you have options.  While you are at Pinterest checking out my menu board, will you take a minute and follow me?  What is for dinner at your house this month?  I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!