- Rotate - This tool automatically rotates the pieces to the correct position.
- Guide - This tool shows you what the completed puzzle will look like.
- Sweep - This tool sweeps all the unused pieces to the outside of the screen so they are not in your way.
- Magnet - This tool will randomly attach 2 pieces together to help you if you get stuck.
- Edges - This tool shows only the edge pieces so you can put the outside of the puzzle together first.
All of these tools require puzzle coins so that you can use them. You can choose to purchase puzzle coins that allow you to play archived puzzles and use the puzzle tools available in the app. You can also earn puzzle coins by completing various challenges in the app. Planet 316 was very generous to give us 500 puzzle coins so that we could really explore this app. The Daily Bible Jigsaw also offers bonus puzzles to play. Some of the bonus puzzles are free to play and some require puzzle coins to play. If you choose to play this as a Facebook game, you can challenge friends and enter a weekly tournament.
website, Facebook, and Twitter. You can find out more about Daily Bible Jigsaw here or find it on Google Play, Apple App Store, Facebook, and Facebook Gameroom. You can also find out more about what the Homeschool Review Crew thought about this app by clicking the link below, but before you read the reviews, I must confess that the adults of the Crew might have just as much if not more fun than our kids did. Read on...