Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Next Week Will Be Hopping...

Now that I have your attention, I am excited to tell you that next week from April 17-21, 2017 I will be hopping.  Blog hopping that is!  I will be participating in an Annual 5 Day Blog Hop with some of my friends on the Homeschool Review Crew.  This year our topic is "5 Days of Homeschool...." and we will be discussing a multitude of Homeschool topics to encourage you.  I am very excited about my personal choice for a topic for next week's blog hop because I picked it from our own experience homeschooling and we have been figuring it out over the last year or so.  I love it when I can write from real life.

My topic for the blog hop next week is:


Changes in our homeschool can seem like such a big deal, but they don't have to be when you know what to look for regarding changes in your school.  I am sharing our personal story of the changes we have made in our homeschool to make it much more successful and I hope it helps you to know when and what to change in your school.

Wednesday:  Planning the Changes in Your Homeschool
Thursday:  Implementing the Changes in Your Homeschool
Friday:  Evaluating the Changes in Your Homeschool


Each day next week I will be posting about these subjects and how it has affected us personally.  I hope you will come back and join me for the Annual Blog Hop.  I intended to come back to this page every day once the Blog Hop opens and add the link for my daily post.

Please come back next week and join me right here, each day as I discuss this topic and share our experiences on it.
5 Days of Homeschool Annual Blog Hop - 2017

2 comments:

  1. What a great topic!
    No two school years are ever exactly the same. Your timing is perfect, as I am evaluating what needs to change for next year. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to share with us next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am evaluating my home-school (High School ages) to try and bring more joy back to it. So, this is the perfect topic for me to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!