Friday, July 7, 2017

My Summer Crafting

I've been putting together a summer series on one of my favorite hobbies, crochet, and I thought I would just take today and share with you all the craft projects I am currently working on.  I want to get each of them done this summer before we start back to school, ideally.  Some of the projects I have been working on harder than others so I will probably have to step up my crafting.  Here they are...
This pillow case is too big for this pillow and I am planning to alter it.  

This is the bottom half of curtains I just altered and I think it will make a cute pillow case for the couch pillows.

This is the second flower like this I am crocheting.  This one will be a pillow for my bedroom.

This is the first crochet flower I did.  It will be for a couch pillow.


This is the cover for the couch pillow that I will sew the flower too once I finish it.

This is a shawl I started this spring during piano lessons.  I just need to finish it up for a gift.

This is my current cross stitch project.  The main portion is almost done and then I can add the background.
That's it, all the craft projects I am currently working on.  Hopefully I will be able to post the completed projects by the end of August.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  What are you working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!