Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 2017 Menu Plan

I am pretty sure this summer has just flown by and I am not quite sure where all our time has gone.  I can't believe it is already time to think about back to school, fall, and upcoming holidays.  Stop the world!!!  I just want to enjoy what is left of summer.  My goodness!  I guess that means we have been having fun since we didn't even realize how fast August hit us.  This month we are getting ready for going back to school, getting ready for some more camping, and just enjoying the last days of our summer break.  So it is a good time to only have a few new meals and go with the stand-by of our favorite meals.   Here is what is for dinner at our house this monrth:
A Glimpse of Normal, August Menu Plan, Whats for Dinner
  1. Stuffed Pepper Soup
  2. Sausage and Peppers Pasta
  3. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
  4. Pizza
  5. Chicken Mexican Haystacks
  6. Out to Eat
  7. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
  8. Green Beans, Potatoes, and Kielbasa
  9. Lemon Butter Chicken
  10. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Lime Sauce
  11. Stromboli  
  12. Buffalo Chicken Bowls
  13. Jambalya
  14. Sushi Rice Bowls
  15. Bacon Cheeseburger Cauliflower Casserole
  16. Seriously Delicious Taco Salad
  17. Fireman Bob's Spicy Sloppy Joes
  18. Fooled Ya Pizza
  19. Chicken Burrito Bowls
  20. Taco Soup
  21. Quinoa Bowls with Hummus Vinagrette 
  22. Meatball Parmesan
  23. Adobo Chicken
  24. Poorman's Beef & Broccoli
  25. Pizza Soup
  26. Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
  27. Stuffed Burgers
  28. Walking Taco Casserole
  29. Italian Meatball Soup
  30. Beef Stroganoff
  31. Slow Cooker Carnitas
As always you can find my menu plan on my August Menu Plan board on Pinterest.  If you don't follow me on Pinterest, while you are there looking at my menu board take a moment and follow me.  What is for dinner at your house this month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!