- Repeat Crafter Me - One day I want to be able to crochet as fast as she does. This was probably one of the first crochet blogs I started to follow because she creates the cutest projects.
- The Unraveled Mitten - This blog is one I found recently, but I am in love with her patterns and she always uses the cutest yarn. She also has great tutorials.
- One Dog Woof - I found this blog through Pinterest searching and love so many of the patterns she puts up. She is very creative.
- Hopeful Honey - This lady comes up with the most beautiful stitches. I love to see what she is working on and hope to learn from her skills.
- Petals to Picots - She has a great weekly round-up for inspiration along with her own beautiful designs. She also has tutorials that are very helpful.
Do you follow any crochet blogs? Which ones are your favorite? I probably don't need anymore items on my to do someday list, but I always take a look.